Pardon the photo, my family couldn’t wait to eat before I could snap some Instagram worthy photos. I’m sharing with you the recipe for this super easy and no fuss – baked cheesy salmon.
- 2 lbs salmon fillet, boneless, with or without skin
- 2 large garlic cloves, grated
- lemon juice
- ground black pepper and salt to taste
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (I used monterey jack, cheddar and parmesan cheese)
- parsely, finely chopped (optional)
- preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- line a large baking tray with parchment paper or a layer of cooking spray on a square baking dish will do
- place the fillet with skin side down (if any) on the baking tray/dish, squeeze some lemon juice, rub garlic, sprinkle and rub salt and pepper then top with cheese
- bake uncovered for 15 minutes
- garnish with parsely if desired
- serve warm and enjoy!
try this recipe today, it took me only 20 minutes to cook and about 5 minutes for my family to finish it 🙂