The genius of Korean Beauty (K-Beauty) – sheet mask sensation is the latest in skincare. Became widely popular that even western beauty companies had to quickly conform.
So why try one?
1. It’s life-changing.
While Koreans use sheet masks as part of their Korean 10-step program, we Pinays are relatively new to this trend. And now we’d see our fave K-pop stars wearing one with goofy & candid selfies. And as loyal fans, we might as well take the habit like our idols 😉
One of the biggest benefits of Face Sheet Mask is that it delivers product deep into the skin in a concentrated way. It’s conveniently applying product with occlusion (cover) to penetrate deeply into the skin. Mud masks or other creams when applied directly in skin evaporates rapidly leaving very little to absorb in our deprived skin. So having a cover in sheet masks, the skin transforming ingredients seep into the skin like magic.
Thus providing instant effects in regards to skin’s moisture, elasticity, pre-mature aging and pore care.
2. It’s affordable!
I know most of us are money savvy but masks are actually much affordable!
It’s an inexpensive way to treat yourself than spending thousands on facials.
3. It’s relaxing…
😉 The best way to pamper yourself without breaking the bank. All it takes is 20 minutes and you can listen to Spotify, watch GOT, meditate, or read a book while on mask!
Why not? For sheet mask as low as P30 you can enjoy this trend at the comfort of your own home ❤️
Love; Mitch 💗
Shop Masks here!
I always wonder why Koreans seem to have the fairest, prettiest and nicest skin. In awe while watching Korean novelas on tv and surprised that even their male actors have luminous & fair skin. No, it must be more than genetics…. So I began my intensive study, first on their products and then their routine.
This is what I found out;
- Almost all of their products contain natural ingredients like Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Green Tea, Fruit extracts, etc.
- Moisturizers, creams or serums contain a natural & potent whitening ingredient called – Niacinamide
- Beauty products for oily, acne-prone and problematic skin mostly have – Jeju Volcanic Clay – can only be found in Korea, which effectively clears enlarged pores, brightens skin tone and improves skin texture. It’s known as the ‘Super Volcanic Clay’ that’s been long used by Koreans to treat various skin conditions.
Jeju is a place in South Korea
- Some uses Pearl powder, licorice and all the nice stuff on their products which help in maintaining fair and luminous skin
- All products claim to be free of mineral oil, synthetic or artificial perfumes and animal originated ingredients – meaning animal cruelty free! yay!
I also talked about their 10-step routine from last post → Korean Makeup ♥ you are welcome to read that, too! 🙂
that’s all for today, see you again my lovelies ♥
2 years ago when I discovered Korean makeup and skin care product thru a friend of mine who’s been using it and swears by it. And yasss she is right! Their products are simple but straightforward. The packaging is cute with comical cartoons and very fun designs. Special mention – Korean Skin Care which is by far the most comprehensive and thorough. With it’s famous 10-step program or routine that can be adjusted according to your skin type. The following is the 10-step routine;
- makeup remover / oil cleanser
- water based cleanser
- serum, booster or ampouls
- eye cream
- sun protection (day time)
Even typing this program is exhilarating, but really they have the best (for me) beauty products and is less expensive than Western counterparts. What I like the most – it is made from natural ingredients and free from Parabens (unless indicated)
that’s it for today, see you next post 🙂
Special Credits : Posh Online Boutique