I always wonder why Koreans seem to have the fairest, prettiest and nicest skin. In awe while watching Korean novelas on tv and surprised that even their male actors have luminous & fair skin. No, it must be more than genetics…. So I began my intensive study, first on their products and then their routine.
This is what I found out;
- Almost all of their products contain natural ingredients like Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Green Tea, Fruit extracts, etc.
- Moisturizers, creams or serums contain a natural & potent whitening ingredient called – Niacinamide
- Beauty products for oily, acne-prone and problematic skin mostly have – Jeju Volcanic Clay – can only be found in Korea, which effectively clears enlarged pores, brightens skin tone and improves skin texture. It’s known as the ‘Super Volcanic Clay’ that’s been long used by Koreans to treat various skin conditions.
Jeju is a place in South Korea
- Some uses Pearl powder, licorice and all the nice stuff on their products which help in maintaining fair and luminous skin
- All products claim to be free of mineral oil, synthetic or artificial perfumes and animal originated ingredients – meaning animal cruelty free! yay!
I also talked about their 10-step routine from last post → Korean Makeup ♥ you are welcome to read that, too! 🙂
that’s all for today, see you again my lovelies ♥